GP Services from Verulam Pharmacy
With GP practices being overwhelmed, finding an appointment has been increasingly difficult. To ensure that our community is supported, we have decided to team up with Medicspot to provide private GP Services in St Albans.
How it works
Medicspot allows you to book same day private GP appointments at Verulam Pharmacy. We use video conferencing and examination equipment which allows the doctors to treat 96% of health conditions, from aches and pains to mental health. By giving our community convenient access to healthcare we believe that we can help more and more people stay healthy and strong.
What we can treat:
- Infections – UTIs, Nail Infections, Athlete’s foot & more.
- Allergies – Hay Fever, Itchy Eyes & Dust Allergies
- Aches & Pains – Arthritis, back pain, muscle sprain, tension headache, migraine.
- Coughs & Colds – Chest infections, asthma, pneumonia, reflux, influenza, fever – (If you think you may have COVID-19 you need to self isolate and order a test).
- Ear, Nose & Throat – Sore throat, tonsillitis, ear infections, laryngitis, sinusitis, tinnitus, etc.
- Sexual Health – Erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, contraceptive pill, birth control, heavy period, etc.
- Skin Problems – Rash, acne, cold sores, eczema, ringworm, hair loss, psoriasis, impetigo, etc.
- Mental Health – Depression, stress, panic attacks, anxiety, phobias, fear of flying, etc.
- Other – Incontinence, weight loss, smoking cessation, travel advice, period delay, etc.